Growing Flowers My Raw test!

Link to your work for constructive help, criticism or advice from the Photoclubalpha community
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Alex 007
Acolyte

Growing Flowers My Raw test!

Unread post by Alex 007 »

Hello Buddies,

Toady I decided to test my Daughter flowers pot, that she brought to my wife as a gift...using RAW settings on my 7D camera + bringing the pot. closer to our dinner table to avoid making any crop. As my last topic was 100% cropped...which produce "Some" kind of "Nosier/Grainy"; look final results...when was use 200 ISO :?:

BTW...My Picasa last built version transform from RAW to a JPG format...which personally don't recall which one is...the color was sRBG. & Digital FX all to "0" setting. Yes again my Sigma strobe bounced to my room ceiling this time in "A" setting the shutter speed was 1/60 F the 3/4 of the whole photos at F:9 last ones full open at F: 6,3. ALL at the maximum 250mm focal length of my lovely Tamron lens fitted for EVER!!!

I really hope that this time will be "Noise" free & of course you will like them...of course any critic it's very health fully welcomed 8)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Alex.Cozac/ ... S5bLHkum68

Peace,
Alex 007!
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Alex, you composition is improving - photos 9 and 5 and very well balanced. Some of the fancy frames you have used force the composition into being centred, which works fine for those frames. The raw processing looks OK, good colours and reasonable sharpness. Some will say you need to add sharpening for web display.

You certainly like those fancy frame effects!

David
Alex 007
Acolyte

Unread post by Alex 007 »

Hello David,

Yes always I push once the Sharpening feature on "Effects" issue at Picasa software.

Not always...but from time to time I really delight using those "Fancy" frame effects :roll:

Thanks so much for your comments. :D

Peace,
Alex 007!