Autumn Arrived two image posting test???

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Paul
Acolyte

Autumn Arrived two image posting test???

Unread post by Paul »

alpha100 CZ1680z iso400

I think this is going to be my fall image this year. . .:wink:

Autumn Palette

My beautiful daughters out for a walk about on a magnificent autumn day in mid November.

I'm working on my first post here. These are a bit larger than my normal post. Generally I will compress a jpg to about 500K. These have not been compress and are from the raw files scaled down to 72dpi 1024x685 and seem to average 800k to 1mb size jpg images. Are these posting okay for others to see?

thanks and I hope you enjoy them,
Paul Cassidy
--------------------------------------------------------->
portfolio
http://actiniclight.smugmug.com/
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

The pics are wonderful, no wonder I adore CZ1680.
But do compress the files a bit. It's really taking time and a couple of reloads (refreshing) to contemplate. :)
Paul
Acolyte

Unread post by Paul »

Dr. Harout wrote:The pics are wonderful, no wonder I adore CZ1680.
But do compress the files a bit. It's really taking time and a couple of reloads (refreshing) to contemplate. :)

Hello Dr. Harout,

Thank You for helping, I will compress them then, because I have to rely on a 56K modem as well and fully understand. It was worth a try but I can make any of my future images compressed as usual.

I have moved these two test images to a second post because it was running into the originals and little to nothing downloaded ;-)
Thanks for the feedback,
Paul
Paul Cassidy
--------------------------------------------------------->
portfolio
http://actiniclight.smugmug.com/