Angled cloudy sunset

Show everyone the latest shots which make you feel dead chuffed with your camera choice
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
NeilOffkey75
Heirophant

Angled cloudy sunset

Unread post by NeilOffkey75 »

While sitting at a family party over the weekend, I noticed that looking out from my family members back room window they looked directly towards the coast over 30 miles away. Later in the afternoon as the sun started to set there were some wonderful colours and cloud structures due to the warm, sunny but stormy day we had.

I decided to head into the garden and fired of a few shots but decided that this one angled on all different cloud formations made for a different kind of image.

Sony A200 - Minolta AF 75-300mm - Sony 50mm DT f1.8/50 SAM - Sigma 24-70/2.8 EX DG Macro
-----Nod-----
Heirophant

Re: Angled cloudy sunset

Unread post by -----Nod----- »

Great shot !, I almost fell out of my chair looking at the angle of those clouds. :P
NeilOffkey75
Heirophant

Unread post by NeilOffkey75 »

Cheers mate... I should of placed a warning on the original post ;-)
Sony A200 - Minolta AF 75-300mm - Sony 50mm DT f1.8/50 SAM - Sigma 24-70/2.8 EX DG Macro
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

It helps if you are used to flight sims for that one I think. There seems to be some wind shear up high in those clouds, a pretty and unusual sunset.
Greg