jbtaylor wrote:I will take #3.
Please make all the arrangements.
I'll take one of each!
Seriously, I've always been a car aficionado, but too poor and too sensible to go for the big ones, so I came up with a solution:
1) Win a really big lottery (kinda hard, esp. since I don't wast my money on them)
2) Compile a list of all the exotic sports cars you would ever want
3) Find the rental agency that will send you 1 from the list every month, taking back the other one.
4) After 2-3 years and having had every supercar imaginable, buy a nice new SUV or minivan to haul the family around in
5) Whenever anyone mentions XYZ supercar, tell them "Yeah, I had one, traded it in for an ABC supercar."
We can dream, can't we?
An a700 and couple of a580s, plus even more lenses.