Flickr-ing in Berlin

Do you have a pBase or Flickr gallery? Stage your show here with links.
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
berlin steve
Acolyte

Flickr-ing in Berlin

Unread post by berlin steve »

Click to my flickr page

I just post selected shots I want to share on sites like this. There are a lot of wildlife shots, mainly from my garden populated with insects, lizards, amphibians and snakes.

I'm half a year into DSLR with my Sony Alpha 300 and a growing bunch of older Minolta lenses. Love the hobby but constantly trying to improve. Please feel free to add commentary to any of the picture, and give tips.

I'm really getting to enjoy my latest acquisition of a Minolta AF135 prime. Check out the great colours on the most recent insect shots. I only wish it were are versatile as my beercan, or better if my beercan were as sharp and lightweight as the 135 =o)

Still, you can't have everything.

Click link to my flickr

Steve
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: Flickr-ing in Berlin

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

I was trying to shoot such a butterfly yesterday, but in vain, whenever getting too close it just flew.

I'll definitely try that 2 lens attachment shooting as photographically instructed at your site. I love such things.
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr