I hope this was the right place to post an interdiction

Introduce yourself and meet fellow Photoclubalpha members
liu1

I hope this was the right place to post an interdiction

Unread post by liu1 »

I had a few problems signing up but I finally got to join, Thanks to the admins. :)

Well my name is Mei and I live in Taiwan, I've bean photographing for the last 4 years of and on my first camera was a used Minolta Maxxum 7000 35mm camera. that my boy friend gave me for Christmas back in 1990 for my sixteenth birthday. It was a great camera!

After that I stopped photography and started other thing of interest "like boys :roll: But photography was always in my hart, About three years ago I bought my daughter a camera. Well really it was me using it, but she liked to snap some photos and it also gave her a big smile.

In 2006 I saw that Sony was bringing out a new SONY DRSL A100,
So I decided to see this new camera and the sales man told me that it was by far the easiest DSLR camera to use.

Just to mention Sony is very big here in Taiwan and a lot of people use there cameras, Ok back to where I was!

I really don't trust the sales people over here so I decide to ask a few of my friends in in Taiwan and they all told me that they enjoyed the new SONY DRSL A100K.

I went home and thought about it for awhile, "Should I get back in to photography" or just keep taking snap shots like I've bean doing for the past few years, Well I decided to go out and get the SONY DRSL A100 with two kit lens " what a mistake that was. I should of just bought SONY DRSL A100 "not the kit with lenses"

Anyways I another big mistake, I bought it just before the new A700 came out, The funny thing was " When I ask the sales man if sony would be bringing out a new moddle next year he told me that most likely they would wait tell 2008.

So now I'm thinking ok 2008 not to bad I will buy the A100 and then upgrade my camera after two years . Great I bought the camera and now I'm happy! So I start to take a lot of photographs,

So one day my good friend calls me me up and asks me if I want to go to the mountains with her, I said of course sure. SO we left the city and headed to the mountain side " Witch is so beautiful and has abundance of wildlife up there. "But enough of that" Back to my story!

We get to the site and start to unpack, As we are unpacking she pulls out this new camera, I look over at her and said "You bought a new camera I see "Question" What kind of camera did you buy Susan?

She just started to laugh and I couldn't understand why she was laughing unlit I walk over to where she was unpacking, I new right away before she said anything "and I said in my mind" Why Mei did you trust that sales guy"

I was so mad at my sell for trusting him, But I tried not to let her know how I felt. I think she was kind of unease about telling me she bought the new Sony A700 for almost the same price as my A100.

By this time I don't feel to great, Anyways I used it and love the A700, It was if I had a totally different name brand then the Sony.

So now I'm looking like a fool I went home and the first thing I did was buy me a new Sony Alpha A700 " With out the kit"

Got to say with my Sigma lenses I really love this camera and I am very happy.

PS: I hope this wasn't to long of an interdiction also I apologize for my English grammar, It's not very good!
Here is a photo that I would like to share all of you, I used the A700 with a Sigma 10-20 super wide angle lens
Also here are some other photographs that I took.

By for now yours truly

Mei

Also here are some of my other photographs
If you would like to see them, Here is a link below
http://www.photosig.com/go/users/view?id=267660
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

wonderful shots you have there. Bravo! I liked them very much.
And welcome aboard.