Jeff - New member from Los Angeles, California

Introduce yourself and meet fellow Photoclubalpha members
Jeff Pittman
Acolyte

Jeff - New member from Los Angeles, California

Unread post by Jeff Pittman »

Hello Photo Club Alpha. I'm excited to join this group. I've been using Minolta gear for 20+ years now and still have most of the film gear I learned to shoot with (XD-7, X-700, and XE-7), as well as the film gear I upgraded to later on (Maxxum 7 and 9), and more current digital gear (7D and A700). I still love the classic Minolta MD, MC and G lenses so I've never been able to part with any of them along the way, though I also am very happy with the Sony glass I have purchased. :) I've been reading David's comments and articles on photoclubalpha.com for many, many months (often linked to my other favorite site, the Dynax.com) and appreciated his thoughtful, insightful views on Sony/Minolta et. al. I look forward to joining this exciting, diverse and dynamic group. - Jeff Pittman
Omega892
Oligarch

Re: Jeff - New member from Los Angeles, California

Unread post by Omega892 »

Welcome Jeff.
Jeff Pittman wrote:...(often linked to my other favorite site, the Dynax.com)
Would you mind quoting the full URL for that one as a google on that comes up with a technology services company?

Cheers
'Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.' - Benjamin Franklin
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Omega892, I think it should read "dyxum.com"
and welcome Jeff.
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
Jeff Pittman
Acolyte

Unread post by Jeff Pittman »

Yes, thanks for the correction re: the web site. A terrific site and a great resource for Minolta users.