Hello from Rutland

Introduce yourself and meet fellow Photoclubalpha members
bonneville
Grand Caliph

Hello from Rutland

Unread post by bonneville »

Wonderful KM/Sony site. I have been lurking for a while :oops: but feel compelled to register and contribute a little.

Just had a wonderful photocruise around the Baltic on the P&O ship Ventura. Took 1507 shots with my beloved a700. Posted a few on my website at http://www.brianyoungphotography.co.uk

Would welcome comments (but please bare in mind I am a total amateur and very old :lol: )
Links to my: Flickr Blog Twitter
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: Hello from Rutland

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Nice site and nice (even lots of wonderful) pictures. I liked them (most).
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
Cogito
Grand Caliph

Unread post by Cogito »

Always thought it was a crime when they said Rutland was no longer a county. Glad it was allowed back! But I was born in Middlesex so have reason to sympathise! Welcome to an excellent forum. A friendly place and a good place to learn - and contribute!
Stay with us!
One tiny point, on your website, couldn't work out how to view the Exif????? But liked the shows.
Tony
Be you ever so high, the law is above you. Lord Denning
bonneville
Grand Caliph

Unread post by bonneville »

Thanks all for the welcome.
Cogito wrote:One tiny point, on your website, couldn't work out how to view the Exif????? But liked the shows.
Good point. I was using JAlbum initially to display my photographs and that did include exif display. But I recently "upgraded" to the bananalbum skin, which I like a lot, but I haven't figured out how to display the info.

That said, the shots on the site are a very poor reflection of the post production originals, but necessary to overcome the bandwidth.

To display my real favourites I have been using Photobook online which delivers good quality coffee table books for a reasonable cost. (But still without exif data :roll: )

Brian
Links to my: Flickr Blog Twitter
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

I really enjoyed doing the entire cruise through your slideshow - it works well. Welcome! You have may interests and they show through your photography.

David