Hello!

Introduce yourself and meet fellow Photoclubalpha members
TonyPolson

Hello!

Unread post by TonyPolson »

Well done, David K, for setting up this forum.

I use the Minolta CLE and Konica Hexar RF bodies with Leica and Voigtlander lenses for weddings, street and some stock photography. I also own two Leica M7 bodies and a 50-year old M3.

I use the Sony DSC-R1 with APS-size 10MP CMOS sensor for real estate photography. I use it because the fixed Carl Zeiss lens means no dust problems on the construction sites I regularly have to work on, and the results are very crisp.

I also have a Canon EOS digital outfit with Carl Zeiss (Contax) and Canon lenses that I use for wedding, product, food and stock photography.

Tony
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

You must be one of the few genuine Konica Minolta users :-)
Good to have you here - it may take some time to build up any traffic, but when our Summer magazine goes out, I will flagging up the forum and encouraging readers to be here. I have also just had 10,000 leaflets printed and already struck a deal with one wholesaler to send our leaflets out with every Sony Alpha product, in exchange for advertising, so I hope that later this year new users will begin to arrive.

Your experience has been valuable on other forums and newsgroups, and will be appreciated here.

Davd