Gallery Pictures.

Anything else you want to get off your chest or any public chat you want to continue away from a main topic
aachen96
Acolyte

Gallery Pictures.

Unread post by aachen96 »

:( Hi, I don't seem to be able to use Gallery properly? When I click on a set to look at, although I can enlarge the pic despite there being a Red Cross in the small panel I Can't play it as a Slideshow. I have a small window with "Stop Slideshow" in it but still have a red cross in the box and no slideshow wil play. Any ideas please? I have re-registered.
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: Gallery Pictures.

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

aachen96 wrote::( Hi, I don't seem to be able to use Gallery properly? When I click on a set to look at, although I can enlarge the pic despite there being a Red Cross in the small panel I Can't play it as a Slideshow. I have a small window with "Stop Slideshow" in it but still have a red cross in the box and no slideshow wil play. Any ideas please? I have re-registered.
Sorry, I am still defeated by trying to get Coopermine to work reliably.

David
dewarp
Oligarch

Unread post by dewarp »

I too have given up on the Coppermine!

regards - Peter
aachen96
Acolyte

:) Thanks for the reply David, I thought it was the old grey matter missing something. Regards aachen96 ( Wish You Good Luck sorting it out!)
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

I may simply wipe the entire Coppermine installation and put in a different Gallery system which allows larger pictures and a better interface (Coppermine was always very obscure in the way it classes Albums, Users, Groups and stuff like that). If I do, it will be a something which uses existing registrations - I hope...

We may even migrate the entire bulletin to vBulletin. We have paid for a permanent licence, and I know it's possible to do the migration as others have done so, but before even considering it I need to find an expert who can handle the whole thing with minimal loss of downtime. There are superior add-ons for vBulletin (or so I am told).

David
aachen96
Acolyte

OK Cheers. Good Luck.