PHOTOCLUBALPHA GALLERY

The Photoclubalpha team will provide answers but anyone who knows the gen can offer theirs too
raymondfacer
Acolyte

PHOTOCLUBALPHA GALLERY

Unread post by raymondfacer »

Hi everyone. I'm new to posting photographs in the photoclubalpha gallery. Would someone be kind enough to give me 'simple' instructions on how to go about it. Many thanks.
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Re: PHOTOCLUBALPHA GALLERY

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

You should be able to create an album, first, and then add photos. Until you have created your album, you won't see the link to upload photos. It is difficult for me to describe exactly how it works for you, because as Admin, it looks different to me (I get different menus for managing the Gallery). I am not even sure that it is fully working following the upgrade last week, because although I can create albums and add images, I have no confirmation it's working correctly for members - yet.

David
raymondfacer
Acolyte

Unread post by raymondfacer »

Thank you David, maybe that is the answer. I will try some time later.
Glyn R
Initiate

Unread post by Glyn R »

I can't see how to create an album. If I try to upload I get the error no album. What am I doing wrong?
The older I get the better I used to be.
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unfortunately because I am admin I do not see exactly the same interface that you do. A registered user will have to help you, but I know the command is a tab along the upper left hand side of the screen where you should get a row of tabs for managing your gallery/ies/uploads.

David
Glyn R
Initiate

Unread post by Glyn R »

The last upload appears to be one made by you in January David, I will try the forum.
The older I get the better I used to be.
Pat
Acolyte

Unread post by Pat »

Hi there ! I have been feeling guilty at not posting any photos but how do I do it ? Also was going to enter your competition, entries close today, my fault should have tried earlier, but there is no way that I can find to attach the pics :cry: have tried, but again how ?
Yours Pat
Pat
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Right now because of the server move I may not be able to help, but I'll see if I can make this a bit clearer.

David