Flat-Screen Monitors

The Photoclubalpha team will provide answers but anyone who knows the gen can offer theirs too
Tim Higgison
Acolyte

Flat-Screen Monitors

Unread post by Tim Higgison »

Good Day,

For some years now I have been using a Philips Triniton 19" screen, but it is now becoming soft and a bit beyond its use-by date!
I have been looking for reviews and advice about Flat-Screen Monitors, but have been unable to find any that concentrate on photographic use; all comments seem to be about gaming!
Grateful for advice on where to find useful reviews and/or comments on which screens readers have found to up to the job for photographic work.
I'm currently using Photoshop CS4 with my A700.
Many thanks for your help.
All the best,
Tim Higgison
harvey
Oligarch

Re: Flat-Screen Monitors

Unread post by harvey »

Tim Higgison wrote:Good Day,

For some years now I have been using a Philips Triniton 19" screen, but it is now becoming soft and a bit beyond its use-by date!
I have been looking for reviews and advice about Flat-Screen Monitors, but have been unable to find any that concentrate on photographic use; all comments seem to be about gaming!
Grateful for advice on where to find useful reviews and/or comments on which screens readers have found to up to the job for photographic work.
Tim Higgison
There was a thread that is relevant. Just be aware that one of the posters in that thread (Sonolta/Don) is no longer participating in this forum and his posts were deleted.

I'm still using an Iiyama CRT...

Harvey