Photo printing online

The Photoclubalpha team will provide answers but anyone who knows the gen can offer theirs too
Ewannawe
Oligarch

Photo printing online

Unread post by Ewannawe »

Anyone used companies and have recommendations? I'm not talking snapshot type printing, I have a couple of panoramas I want printed and I'm thinking about 36" and was guessing the plethora of 'snapfish' type outfits won't be geared up for that.
Reality is merely illusion, albeit a persistent one. ~ Albert Einstein
To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
pakodominguez
Minister with Portfolio

Re: Photo printing online

Unread post by pakodominguez »

where are you located?
Pako
------------
http://www.pakodominguez.photo/blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ewannawe
Oligarch

I'm in the UK. (Must fix profile to reflect this info as I see yours shows NYC right there...)
To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
pakodominguez
Minister with Portfolio

Unread post by pakodominguez »

Ewannawe wrote:I'm in the UK. (Must fix profile to reflect this info as I see yours shows NYC right there...)
Ah!
I can't help you (shipping from here will make things a little expensive...)

Regards
Pako
------------
http://www.pakodominguez.photo/blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
paulmurphy
Grand Caliph

Unread post by paulmurphy »

You must be quite near to me from the pics you are posting.

My local framers also have the ability to get large prints done at reativley reasonable prices - I recently had a 6ft x 4ft canvas printed for an order and it was really very good.

They are called Britannia Pictures and are on the Brunswick Industrial estate just past Gosforth.

Cheers

Paul
harvey
Oligarch

Unread post by harvey »

Ewannawe wrote:I'm in the UK. (Must fix profile to reflect this info as I see yours shows NYC right there...)
Both Peak Imaging and BonusPrint do 36x24 so maybe you can combine your two images and cut the print down the middle. Might not be easy to cut it straight though.

Not sure if you were nervous of the quality of the printing or the available sizes. Maybe a pro lab like Loxley can do what you want but I think you need to be a pro and register to even see what sizes they offer.

Harvey
Ewannawe
Oligarch

paulmurphy wrote:You must be quite near to me from the pics you are posting.

My local framers also have the ability to get large prints done at reativley reasonable prices - I recently had a 6ft x 4ft canvas printed for an order and it was really very good.

They are called Britannia Pictures and are on the Brunswick Industrial estate just past Gosforth.

Cheers

Paul
Just visited them today for a chat about what I wanted, seems they can take care of all my needs. Thanks Paul.