Galleries added to Photoclub Alpha

News about new material on photoclubalpha
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Galleries added to Photoclub Alpha

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

We now have an initial configuration for a Gallery system on the site. Just click the link to Photo Galleries. If you have registered with the Forum (not with the main website) you should automatically be recognised as a Gallery registered user. You will be able to create your own personal Album, or add images to the two Albums I have created - a monthly competition for June 07, and an album for images of Flash Equipment and Accessories.

David
Last edited by David Kilpatrick on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Re: Galleries added to Photoclub Alpha

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

David Kilpatrick wrote:We now have an initial configuration for a Gallery system on the site. Just click the link to Photo Galleries. If you have registered with the Forum (not with the main website) you should automatically by recognised as a Gallery registered user. You will be able to create your own personal Album, or add images to the two Albums I have created - a monthly competition for June 07, and an album for images of Flash Equipment and Accessories.

David
That sounds interesting David, however I do have to watch my usage on my broadband (I'm on a 400Mb limit, the unlimited version is so expensive here) so even though I would like to see every image everywhere I just can't. I only look at about half of the photos posted on dpreview and I still manage to go over my limit, I don't know where all this supposed usage goes too, one would think that my hard drive would be overflowing by now. Anyway I for one would like to participate to some extent, I will see how I go.
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

That's why I have set strict limits on file sizes, just 600 x 400 for most full frame shots. People can use pBase or other hosting services for large images. I have over 500MB on pBase. Photoclubalpha can use up to 3GB of server space before we start having to negotiate for more.

David