A99 ramblings and thoughts...

Specifically for the discussion of the A-mount DSLR range
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
classiccameras
Viceroy

Re: A99 ramblings and thoughts...

Unread post by classiccameras »

Mike, have a look at 'Camera Jungle' its a Jessops used site, but mail order only, I built my Canon system from this site, they are excellent, no doggie-doo, warranty and often several lenses/bodies of the same type at different levels of condition and priced accordingly, they tell it how it is, with pics of the actual item for sale, some times they publish the shutter count on bodies or will give it to you if you ask them.
Pete
mikeriach
Imperial Ambassador

Unread post by mikeriach »

Cheers, I'll have a look.
All my Sony SLT gear gone. Still got my RX100 though.
bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by bfitzgerald »

Just had a quick look their prices are pretty decent from what I can see, and you get a 12 month warranty on cameras/lenses
Lens prices also decent I might dig around on that place now and then. What I notice on ebay is people are pricing too high on many items, so they sit there and nobody buys them. I've seen people put A77II's up for £600+, you ain't gonna get that even mint
That jungle site has 2 one for £355 and one for £415 I'd def go for that with a 12 month warranty if I wanted one.

Good spot on that one maybe eBay isn't the place to shop for some stuff. I did get some good lenses there, you have to dig around and keep looking to find what you want.
bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by bfitzgerald »

One thing I have noticed is on that site the Sony A stuff shifts pretty quick, so there is obviously still some demand for A mount gear. Perhaps I'll start another thread on the the A77II I got off Mike ;-D