All the many film cameras made by Minolta, from the 6 x 9cm Auto Press to Disc, excluding the Vectis range
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:48 am
I still have a Rollei 6008AF for back up.
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:23 pm
- Location: Looe
A Minolta TC1, loaded with Velvia.
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 8:02 pm
- Location: Leeds, UK
Mamiya 645J - but not as often as I used to (shouldn't have sold that 45mm!).
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:29 am
Another Minolta/Rollei user! I also use the Rollei 6008AF, but shoot the A700 most of the time. Still shoot with Minolta XD-11, X-570 and XE-7 on a regular basis when shooting film.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 am
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In my collection Konica EE-Matic Deluxe New RF, Minolta Hi-Matic 7s RF and Minolta 16, most of the time i shot using Minolta Hi-Matic 7s
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest