Edinburgh cyclist

Where you live and what you do there - your own space & time
Forum rules
Do not post personal information or images relating to your home, family, workplace or possessions as this is public forum. Feel free to post about your home town, countryside, hobbies, sports, subjects of special interest or study, culture, tourist attractions. No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
braeside
Grand Caliph

Edinburgh cyclist

Unread post by braeside »

I live a few miles from Edinburgh - a place I went to school and University. (Long time ago). :shock:

I thought you folks that either do or don't know Edinburgh might like this video by Dave Sowerby of trick cyclist Danny MacAskill in Edinburgh.

What a talented guy. I thought the video was brilliantly done also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers

David
David
KevinBarrett
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: Edinburgh cyclist

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Pretty fun and interesting. After the first few stunts the more interesting bits were to watch everyone's reactions to the guy who jumped off the bridge or into the tunnel, etc...
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --
braeside
Grand Caliph

Unread post by braeside »

KevinBarrett wrote:Pretty fun and interesting. After the first few stunts the more interesting bits were to watch everyone's reactions to the guy who jumped off the bridge or into the tunnel, etc...
I agree, it would have been fun to see more of the reactions from bystanders.
David
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

He's amazing, breaside. :D

The camera operator was doing a fine job also with those wide angles and even fish-eye views at some level. The cyclist has developed a great sene of balance and momentum.

Thanks for sharing,

Yildiz