Morning

Where you live and what you do there - your own space & time
Forum rules
Do not post personal information or images relating to your home, family, workplace or possessions as this is public forum. Feel free to post about your home town, countryside, hobbies, sports, subjects of special interest or study, culture, tourist attractions. No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
bossel
Viceroy

Re: Morning

Unread post by bossel »

You get up way too early! :mrgreen: But it's a nice photo, I like how the purple lights are reflected in the clouds.
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

bossel wrote:You get up way too early! :mrgreen: But it's a nice photo, I like how the purple lights are reflected in the clouds.
Thanks Bossel, :)

Waiting for the newspaper to arrive would mean 'no photo fun'!. :D And all is happening at night hours! We had rain at night in Istanbul and what you see here are the clouds moving in a sweeping speed and they absorbed all the light..

Yildiz

ps. Once I wake up I don't go back to sleep...so I take the night in...photos, drawings, etc.
Dusty
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Dusty »

Once I finally got them to come up this year, they've thankfully taken over my fence round the pool. That's nice since I took out the nasty evergreens that were a screen.
Morning Glories.jpg
(510.4 KiB) Downloaded 2063 times
Quantaray 70-300 Exif retained

Dusty
Juanito200
Viceroy

Unread post by Juanito200 »

Winston- that is an outstanding image. I do not have Lightroom, but that may convince me to take a look. John
If the last thing you remember hearing is somebody yelling 'CLEAR!!!', assume you've had a problem!!
a77, a700, a200, Minolta 8000i, NEX C3, NEX 5N and more lenses than my wife suspects!
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Lovely shots on the thread. All great dawn light. I especially like the colours in Tony's and Brian's shots. Kudos to all for those early mornings 8) .
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.