And just a hop and a skip from Rutland....

Where you live and what you do there - your own space & time
Forum rules
Do not post personal information or images relating to your home, family, workplace or possessions as this is public forum. Feel free to post about your home town, countryside, hobbies, sports, subjects of special interest or study, culture, tourist attractions. No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Cogito
Grand Caliph

And just a hop and a skip from Rutland....

Unread post by Cogito »

Here be Chatteris in Cambridgeshire. The parish church of St. Peter & St. Paul dates from the 14th century, though much of it was rebuilt in about 1910.
and one of my favourite houses! Not the two storey job on the right. As you can see from the 2 front doors it started life as 2 workers cottages but got converted into one 'house'. I don't know who owns it but even with a preservation order on it, it is going downhill (actually impossible in Chatteris - flat as a pancake) fast.
For my wife and me, the cost of purchase and renovation would be prohibitive but I really lust after this little 'house'..
Tony
Be you ever so high, the law is above you. Lord Denning