Autumn is coming...

Where you live and what you do there - your own space & time
Forum rules
Do not post personal information or images relating to your home, family, workplace or possessions as this is public forum. Feel free to post about your home town, countryside, hobbies, sports, subjects of special interest or study, culture, tourist attractions. No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
KevinBarrett
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: Autumn is coming...

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Great stuff [Sic]! I'm particularly fond of the mushrooms but the clover is very nice as well.
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --
[SiC]
Imperial Ambassador

Unread post by [SiC] »

KevinBarrett wrote:Great stuff [Sic]! I'm particularly fond of the mushrooms but the clover is very nice as well.
Thank you Kevin! :)
Sony A700, A580, Nex-5t, KM D7D & VC-7D, M Dynax 500si
KM 17-35 F2.8-4 D, M 50 F1.7 RS, M 135 F2.8, M 28-100 F3.5-5.6 D, M 100-200 F4.5, T 70-300 F4-5.6 Di USD, S 18-55 F3.5-5.6 SAM, S 18-70 F3.5-5.6
Sony hvl-f42s, Minolta 3600 HS D
Sony Z1C & Z2
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Great photos - I particularly like 1, 3 and 5. I don't understand the theory but the subject in half of the frame with the other half falling off in to oof looks really good. 5 is especially intriguing - I would never have thought of shooting just the ground and trunks, but I really like it. Nice candid shot in the car as well - a self portrait I assume? Keep them coming.
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Very nice as usual Zeb, :)

The mushroom accumulation is really sweet, the leafless trees and the soft grassy ground make a good match, and it's good to see the other half of the photographer himself too.. :D :D (as opposed to your avatar! :) ) You and your father in law look as though in best of the moods,...such relaxed and good-natured faces...

Nice to see you all on the move to your next photography destination... :) Time to put my photography cap on too and go autumn shooting now that my wrist is healed and permits more camera holding...

Off I go then!!

Yildiz