When do you think the A77 will be released?

Create polls and watch the responses
Forum rules
Think hard before creating a poll. Admin may delete frivolous or repetitive polls!

When do you think the A77 will be released?

Already released, but no one noticed. :D
9%
Just right around the corner, any day now, it won't be long now, very soon, or whatever other phrase that has been used for the last few years that you prefer.
64%
It will happen in a year in which the first digit is a 2, i.e., 2nnn.
No votes
In my lifetime.
No votes
In my childrens' lifetime.
9%
In my grandchildrens' lifetime.
No votes
When the new Sony Tweet Your Weiner killer feature is ready that allows direct to Twitter posts instantly from the A77. :lol:
18%

Total votes: 11

bakubo
Tower of Babel

Re: When do you think the A77 will be released?

Unread post by bakubo »

Dusty wrote:SonyAlphaRumours now states the announcement of the a77 has been pushed back to August.
Is that something they got from Sony? Pushed back from when?
Dusty
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Dusty »

Push back from the supposed June 20th announcement date. So in another 2 months they'll tell us the camera we've been waiting for for 3 years will maybe be available in a a few more months, - IF nothing goes wrong, Sony decides they still want to make some sort of still photo capable camera in Alpha mount, the world economy doesn't collapse, etc., etc.

Dusty
An a700, an a550 and couple of a580s, plus even more lenses (Zeiss included!).
bossel
Viceroy

Unread post by bossel »

bakubo wrote:
artington wrote:Maybe 7/7/11 :roll:
Why do you choose that date?
A77 - 7/7
artington
Imperial Ambassador

Unread post by artington »

bossel wrote:
bakubo wrote:
artington wrote:Maybe 7/7/11 :roll:
Why do you choose that date?
A77 - 7/7
At last! :D
Greg Beetham
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Greg Beetham »

I’ve been keeping tabs on a patch of Buffalo grass in the backyard, watching it grow, not following progress closely mind, but just checking now and then when I think of it as there is always the faint possibility of new developments; I wonder how big it’ll be by September surrounded on all sides as it is by an ocean of Cooch.
Thing is, at this time of year with the dry cold southerlies prevailing and weak sunlight grass just doesn’t seem to grow very energetically here at all, not like in other parts where there is brash, even vulgar lushness. I suppose one could console oneself with taking a time lapse series of it and then play it in Photoshop clicking on the forward arrow in consecutive sequence to get a true appreciation of the effort this patch of grass actually puts in against all odds, silently, without any fanfare, in fact almost unnoticed by all and sundry. Probably in September when the wet season returns things will be different, Buffalo likes lots of water, then that smartypants Cooch will have to watch its step.
We have the common 550-5000 Cooch, but down the road at a neighbours place they have the more upmarket, refined 1-7-3-7000 type and naturally it looks down its nose at ours and the small patch of 700 Buffalo, I have heard tell there is a new hybrid 77 variety in the lab that might show those older ones a thing or three about compost and exposure to sunlight; but I fear it’s only urban legend, its something dreamed up by mommy and daddy ordinary grass stems so the little seedlings can make believe that everything will be all right one fine day. :lol:
Greg
KevinBarrett
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

The more important question is "When will Lightroom support it's RAW files?"
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --
MichaelRoli
Acolyte

When do you think the A77 will be released

Unread post by MichaelRoli »

The lipsync was decent. I think you could use some more opening and closing of the mouth to make it look more natural. It felt a little rough, thats just my opinion.