Challenge 4: Stir Crazy! - Concluded

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.
KevinBarrett
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Re: Challenge 4: Stir Crazy!

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Another excellent image...with a story, too!
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

KevinBarrett wrote:Another excellent image...with a story, too!
:D
Thanks Kevin!

Yildiz
Dusty

Unread post by Dusty »

WestCoast wrote:Is March on hiatus?
Anyone is free to come up with a challenge. Post your ideas.

Dusty
Dusty

Unread post by Dusty »

WestCoast wrote:As my title shows, I’m not qualified to make History changing decisions yet.
I can’t think of anything, give us an objective Dusty.
Also, does it have to be taken during the time specified, or can it be from archives ?
Titles mean nothing here. If you post a challenge, you can set the rules you want to on it: open ended or timed, new photos only or archive crawling allowed. David set Forum rules as to size, one photo only and that no follow-ups are allowed.

I was thinking about a Spring challenge, but we have those from the Tropics and southern climes among our members, so that might not be quite fair to them, unless we expand that just a bit.

Dusty