Challenge 10: Old MacDonald had a farm..- Winner Chosen

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Challenge 10: Old MacDonald had a farm..ee..aa..oo!

Unread post by aster »

Dr. Harout wrote:Congratulations Paul and Yildiz don't worry for the sample size. After all this was the first time, and frankly I did enjoy it. :D
So congratulations to you too, Yildiz for a difficult task.
Time to jump for the second challenge... :D
Thank you Dr. Harout, :D

You're very kind. The next may require a long leap, so you try and be ready for a jump as well ... you never know when I may knock on your door for distributing points; not such an easy task I'd imagine. :)

Thanks for your collaboration,

Yildiz
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Anytime Yildiz. :D
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
paulmurphy
Grand Caliph

Unread post by paulmurphy »

Thanks everyone for the votes - its nice to know people like your pictures.

Special thanks to Yildiz for all the effort put into the challenges, I think they and you are great asset to the forum, I'll try to enter more.

Cheers

Murph
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Congratulations once again Paul, :)

Thank you for the kind words. Always learning from persons like yourself.

Yildiz
Ossie
Grand Caliph

Unread post by Ossie »

Paul

Just returned from a week in Tuscany and would like to add my congratulations on your win. A great picture and a very worthy winner.

Cheers.