Voting-Challenge #35: "Holiday Abstracts"

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.

Your Choice of "Holiday Abstract" out of These Three ?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 am

Christmas Abstract by John LeBlanc (Juanito200)
No votes
Bokeh Tree by John LeBlanc (Juanito200)
86%
Decoration by Birma
14%

Total votes: 7

aster
Tower of Babel

Voting-Challenge #35: "Holiday Abstracts"

Unread post by aster »

Hello everyone, : )

We've got to have a winner to announce for Challenge #35! :D

Please select the photo you like best out of the three below for a Holiday Abstract... We have two photos from John LeBlanc and one from Birma as listed respectively.

Now to vote casting! :D

Yildiz

Christmas Abstract by John LeBlanc (Juanito200)

Bokeh Tree by John LeBlanc (Juanito200)

Decoration by Birma
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Voting-Challenge #35: "Holiday Abstracts"

Unread post by aster »

Congratulations to our John LeBlanc! :D

By getting 86% of the votes of our forum members he's the winner of this challenge with his "Bokeh Tree" abstract photo.

Thanks to both of you, Birma and John, for setting up and participating.

And see you all in other challenges. :D

Yildiz
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Well deserved John - I really like that bokeh abstract of the tree. I'm sorry that none of us got around to shooting more festive abstracts. There is always next year :D .
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
Juanito200
Viceroy

Unread post by Juanito200 »

Thanks guys!
I set up the challenge, and still didn't take any more pictures... Next year perhaps...
If the last thing you remember hearing is somebody yelling 'CLEAR!!!', assume you've had a problem!!
a77, a700, a200, Minolta 8000i, NEX C3, NEX 5N and more lenses than my wife suspects!