Challenge #47: Belovèd, thou hast brought me many flo.-Ended

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Challenge #47: Belovèd, thou hast brought me many flower

Unread post by aster »

Dear Forum Members;

On request from Mark, I will be arranging the poll for the challenge.

Unfortunately, he may not be active in the forums due to a very important health problem that requires all his attention and determination to recover fully in a speedy way.

I wish him all my best and hope he comes back to us in his most vigorous, amazing us with his great shots of wildlife, birds, landscape and candids very, very soon.

The challenge will end on August 31st.

Thanks,
Yildiz
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Thank you Yildiz - we have been rather absent from these challenges, compared with early days. I think we need more :-)

David
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

David Kilpatrick wrote:Thank you Yildiz - we have been rather absent from these challenges, compared with early days. I think we need more :-)

David
Don't even mention it, David! : )

You're excused! :D (Kidding) We definitely miss your contributions taken with the many different models of the Alpha cameras though.

I believe you were on the road with some interesting destiations on the World map. We all can think of ideas for new challenges... a thought already crossed my mind. Maybe we can start one soon. Everyone is welcome to start one also. Please don't hesitate to do so. : ))

Yildiz
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Hi everyone, : )

The POLL is up for you to make your selections. Please visit the link below:

POLL for Challenge #47

Thanks,

Yildiz
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Congratulations, Pako! : )

Your enigmatic photo won this challenge.

And thanks to everyone who voted for my photo. : ) I'm happy that there was something that you liked in there...

Everyone who contributed to the challenge; thank you all for sharing the lovely photos of many different contexts/concepts.

Now that this challenge is over how about someone taking charge for a new challenge?

Pako ? :D What do you say ?

Yildiz
pakodominguez
Minister with Portfolio

Unread post by pakodominguez »

aster wrote:Congratulations, Pako! : )

Your enigmatic photo won this challenge.

And thanks to everyone who voted for my photo. : ) I'm happy that there was something that you liked in there...

Everyone who contributed to the challenge; thank you all for sharing the lovely photos of many different contexts/concepts.

Now that this challenge is over how about someone taking charge for a new challenge?

Pako ? :D What do you say ?

Yildiz
oh! nothing to say about it: all the honors goes to my friend Antonio, who have one of those faces, and on top of that, who make funny faces when a camera is pointing at him: he thinks that the "happy birthday" face is boring, and he's probably right -Marianne, his fiancee, can't stand that (yet)
Pako
------------
http://www.pakodominguez.photo/blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: Challenge #47: Belovèd, thou hast brought me many flo.-E

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Congrats Pako.
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Well, the photo was interesting for sure and your friend Antonio is a camera-friendly guy it seems... : )

Actually what I meant to ask in my previous post was, if you'd consider starting the new challenge? :D

Yildiz
caporip
Grand Caliph

Unread post by caporip »

Worthy winner Pako, well done
Some days you eat the bear, other days the bear eats you....
My Flickr site:- http://www.flickr.com/photos/rb56/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;