POLL-Challenge #47: "Belovèd, thou hast broug.."-Ended

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.

"Belovèd, thou hast brought me many flowers..."

Poll ended at Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm

#1..."Plants Help Sustain Life On The Planet" by Gio67
8%
#2... "Waiting For The Other Half To Become A Whole Heart" by Aster
25%
#3..." Even At My Height, I'm Not Safe From Invaders..." by Mvanrheenen
8%
#4..."Cute Kids For Flowers" by Dusty
8%
#5..."A Golden Oldie In Situ" by Caporip
8%
#6..."Daisy-Fibonacci Beauty" by Caporip
8%
#7..."Anxious F-Lover Bringer Performing Anger-management" by Pakodominguez
25%
#8..."All Is Well That Ends Well-Bound With a Bouquet" by Pakodominguez
8%

Total votes: 12

aster
Tower of Babel

POLL-Challenge #47: "Belovèd, thou hast broug.."-Ended

Unread post by aster »

Hi everyone, :)

Here's the Poll for Challenge #47: "Belovèd, thou hast brought me many flowers..." which was started by forum member Mark Van Rheenen.

I have complied with Mark's choices of qualification for the context of the challenge, hence the exclusion of Sury's photos for being 'people shots rather than flowers'. Next time Sury! :D

There are 8 qualifiers according to Mark's comments and here they are all.

Please vote for the photo that you think is most befitting to the concept of the challenge.
You can vote for 2 photos at a time.

You'll notice that I have temporarily titled some of the photos to make a more sensible list of photos for the poll. Especially with Pako's shots interpretation was a wild guess of what might be going on in these shots..but I still gave it a shot...

Please let me know your own titles of these photos that you're the sole right-holders of and consequently I can make the desired changes. : ))

Thank you all for your contributions and thank you, Mark for starting a challenging challenge. Hope to see you soon! : )

Thank you everyone!

Yildiz

----------------------------------------------------------------

#1..."Plants Help Sustain Life On The Planet" by Gio67

#2... "Waiting For The Other Half To Become A Whole Heart" by Aster

#3..." Even At My Height, I'm Not Safe From Invaders..." by Mvanrheenen

#4..."Cute Kids For Flowers" by Dusty
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: POLL-Challenge #47: "Belovèd, thou hast brought me many.

Unread post by aster »

#5..."A Golden Oldie In Situ" by Caporip

#6..."Daisy-Fibonacci Beauty" by Caporip

#7..."Anxious F-Lover Bringer Performing Anger-management" by Pakodominguez

#8..."All Is Well That Ends Well-Bound With a Bouquet" by Pakodominguez