Part 2 of Poll-Challenge #55:"Autumn Colours"-Ended

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.

Your Favourite "Autumn Colours" ?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 am

#10.. "Fall Profusion" by Dewarp
36%
#11.. "Forest Walk" by Dewarp
7%
#12.. "Autumn Fruits" by Aster
7%
#13.. "Halloween" by Marc pk
No votes
#14.. "Down The Vineyard" by Marc pk
29%
#15.. "2013 Piper's Hill - Beech Wood " by Birma
14%
#16.. "As Real As The Real One" by Sparkie1263
7%
#17.. "Algonquin, 1980" by Cogito
No votes

Total votes: 14

aster
Tower of Babel

Part 2 of Poll-Challenge #55:"Autumn Colours"-Ended

Unread post by aster »

* POLL-PART 1 *

Hi everyone, :)

Welcome to the voting proceedings of Challenge #55: "Autumn Colours, Part 2.

We have a total of 16 submitted photos to select a winner from and the polls will consist of 8 images in each part of the two-part poll.

Please select 2 photos from each part to help determine the entries for the FINAL POLL that will take place later on.
Let's find the winner/s.... :D

Thank you all for participating and sharing your love of photography in nature.

Good Luck!

Yildiz

ps. I have taken the liberty of titling some of the untitled photos to ensure that the listing of the poll appeared sensible. Please let me know how you want your photos titled instead and I'll make the necessary changes. Thanks. :)

#10.. "Fall Profusion" by Dewarp

#11.. "Forest Walk" by Dewarp

#12.. "Autumn Fruits" by Aster

#13.. "Halloween" by Marc pk
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Part 2 of Poll-Challenge #55:"Autumn Colours"-Ends

Unread post by aster »

#14.. "Down The Vineyard" by Marc pk

#15.. "2013 Piper's Hill - Beech Wood " by Birma

#16.. "As Real As The Real One" by Sparkie1263

#17.. "Algonquin, 1980" by Cogito
aster
Tower of Babel

Re: Part 2 of Poll-Challenge #55:"Autumn Colours"-Ends Nov 2

Unread post by aster »

Hi everyone,

Just was testing out the polls to see if I had any similar problems like the one Cogito experienced.

The votes cast are randomly selected to test Cogito's problem that he had while trying to cast his votes. They do not necessarily present my final views in effect.

Please let us know if you had any problems while trying to cast your votes.

Thank you,

Yildiz