the revenge

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.
mikehawthorne
Grand Caliph

the revenge

Unread post by mikehawthorne »

i think i might have done it.
mike hawthorne
DSC02999 (2) copy.jpg
(193.29 KiB) Downloaded 9569 times
mikehawthorne
Grand Caliph

Re: the revenge

Dear Aster
i think that was it file to big and did not place inline.
well only been on here 8 years.
mike hawthorne
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Yes, you did! :D

Nicely done... But placing inline has no negative impact, so that wasn't the issue, only the dimensions, that was all. :)

Thank you,

Yildiz
mikehawthorne
Grand Caliph

thanks Yildiz
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

mikehawthorne wrote:thanks Yildiz