Challenge #63: "Autumn/Fall Foliage" - 31/Oct.-03/Dec./2016 - Submissions

A photo challenge starting January 5th 2009. One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Aster has been appointed moderator of this forum in recognition of her commitment to making it great fun. This does not prevent others from setting challenges!

Moderator: aster

Forum rules
One image only, normal size restrictions apply (1000 pixel maximum width or height recommended - if vertical we suggest 700 pixels maximum width). No followup images (comparisons) except by those who have not already posted their one image. Discussion welcome - please only repeat images in discussion posts if absolutely essential. Participants should provide basic camera data (body, lens, ISO, mode, exposure over-ride or WB settings), and details of raw processing and subsequent PP.
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Re: Challenge #63: "Autumn/Fall Foliage" - 31/Oct.-03/Dec./2016 - Submissions

Unread post by bakubo »

Lots of nice autumn colors here. Is this thing ended now?
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

bakubo wrote:Lots of nice autumn colors here. Is this thing ended now?

Hi Bakubo;

Yes, actually, it's ended technically... but if you or anyone have any last minute photos, feel free to post.
I've just started reviewing all the challenges that were active, partly due to a health situation which I'm really sorry about. That ordeal off of my mind, I feel good to publish the results.

Yildiz
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

aster wrote:.
I've just started reviewing all the challenges that were active, partly due to a health situation which I'm really sorry about. That ordeal off of my mind, I feel good to publish the results.
I am glad you are better now. Yildiz, as Oklahoma City resident Sweet Brown so inimitably reminded us: "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEC-8GFTP4
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Good morning, Bakubo ! :D

Nothing like waking up and finding a little concert in the challenge thread to ease into a bright and sunny day in Istanbul ! Worked for me. :)

Thank you for the nice thoughts, Henry, and I hope you're enjoying your travel adventures in Japan at the moment.

Thanks for sharing the video,

Yildiz
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Glad to hear you are feeling better Yildiz!

Henry makes an excellent point :)
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Birma wrote:Glad to hear you are feeling better Yildiz!
Thank you, Andy ! :D

Birma wrote:Henry makes an excellent point :)
I know. A brilliant one too !

Yildiz