3 Alphas at once

Alpha systems snapped in the wild - no captive photographs please, only genuine wild free roaming Alpha users!
Forum rules
If you photograph someone with an Alpha and intend to post the picture here, please try to let them know about photoclubalpha - and ask permission to post the photograph
sury
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

3 Alphas at once

Unread post by sury »

On Saturday I was at Shoshone Falls Park in Idaho, USA. I noticed a couple next to me.
The lady was shooting with a A99M2 and CZ24F2, the gent had a A68 and I was shooting
with my A99M2 and CZ24-70. I would see another Sony once in a while but 3 Sony bodies
at once was indeed a rare event. :D
Minimize avoidable sufferings - Sir Karl Popper
bfitzgerald
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Re: 3 Alphas at once

Unread post by bfitzgerald »

They are out there I saw plenty of A mount cameras over the years. It is unlikely to have 3 at the same time
I've no doubts that A mount is still around in reasonable numbers - though due to inactivity obviously less than in years past. I saw a load of A200-350 bodies years past, so I assume the sold fairly well
Fotogeorge
Heirophant

Re: 3 Alphas at once

Unread post by Fotogeorge »

I only see camera phones out there. I maybe the only one around here with still working A-mount cameras. Yes, I still have a working A350. Yesterday, the pop-up flash capacitor in the A580 gave up the flash, but it still works with external flashes. The A-mount, just slowly dies. My KM 7D lives on. Sometimes, all you need is 6 gig. IMHO!
KM7D, Sony A350, A580, A-700, A57, A65, A5100 , a6500 , & a7iii, plus a bunch of lenses.