spotted at a snowmobile race

Alpha systems snapped in the wild - no captive photographs please, only genuine wild free roaming Alpha users!
Forum rules
If you photograph someone with an Alpha and intend to post the picture here, please try to let them know about photoclubalpha - and ask permission to post the photograph
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

spotted at a snowmobile race

Unread post by Javelin »

I was at a snowmobile race and there were only 3 DSLR's there all of them Sony. I caught this one because the lady kept aplogizing when she walked in front of me. I assume her husband was a driver.

I don't recognize the lens thats on this one. I have another picture of it with more detail. it extends quite far and the zoom barrel is graduated.

KevinBarrett

Re: spotted at a snowmobile race

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Aww shucks, that's Sonolta's favorite, the Sigma 70-300 DG APO Macro!
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

Javelin wrote:... it extends quite far and ...
Naturally, in the hands of a woman... :lol: :lol: (sorry, couldn't resist :oops: )

And since the title contains "snowmobile" then here's one from me, shot by my wife with an A700 (me and my kids), which was probably the only DSLR where we were during a short holiday.
Attachments
snowmobile.jpg
(108.38 KiB) Downloaded 3054 times
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
Birma
Tower of Babel

Unread post by Birma »

Good spot Javelin, and good deduction Kevin. It does seem as if Kevin is becomng the Sherlock Holmes of the camera spotters - no detail too small :D .

Great picture of the Doc and family on the snowmobile - I hope you were keeping well below 70mph Doc :shock: !
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
KevinBarrett

Unread post by KevinBarrett »

Birma wrote:Good spot Javelin, and good deduction Kevin. It does seem as if Kevin is becomng the Sherlock Holmes of the camera spotters - no detail too small :D .
It's an old game my brother and I used to play, except we always played it with cars and airplanes.
Kevin Barrett
-- Photos --