Danjojo_Resurrected1 was everywhere, but now gone?

For discussion of the E and FE mount mirrorless system
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Re: Danjojo_Resurrected1 was everywhere, but now gone?

Unread post by bakubo »

OneGuyKs wrote:Another weird conspiracy theory. Gosh some people's brain works strangely... This isn't the first time this guy has posted a weird conspiracy (this actually seems to be his norm; that's apparently just how he thinks normally in life).
What conspiracy theory? I have stated some facts and opinion about what he seemed to be most interested in. You are weaving it into some sort of conspiracy theory, apparently. You seem to have conspiracies on the brain.
OneGuyKs wrote: Yes, Danjojo_Resurrected1 was banned from DPR for criticizing DPR Nex review (no, DPR knew nothing else about him). He had been around a long time before Nex and usually posted to Fuji forum before he got banned from DPR.
You declare in another one of your absolute definitive statements that DPR knew nothing else about him. Okay, you never explained how you know about the inner workings up at the top of Sony, but it would be good to know what you know and how you know of the inner workings of dpreview?
OneGuyKs wrote: And no, he wasn't working for Sony (conspiracy theories aside).
Ahh, now you come up with this thing about his employment. Again, how do you know who he worked for and who he didn't work for?
OneGuyKs wrote: As to the question where is he now, probably back to his usual Fuji forums.
Are you saying that you believe that NEX looked fantastic to him when it was just specs, but when he actually had a chance to see one he hated it so much that he very quietly went to Fuji? It seems so uncharacteristic of him. But, it sounds like you know him personally also so maybe this is yet another thing you know all about. :lol:
OneGuyKs

Unread post by OneGuyKs »

bakubo wrote: You declare in another one of your absolute definitive statements that DPR knew nothing else about him. Okay, you never explained how you know about the inner workings up at the top of Sony, but it would be good to know what you know and how you know of the inner workings of dpreview?
Yes, I am 100% sure. I know exactly which post lead to his ban. Philip Askey posted (after people complained about the ban)
that he banned him because Danjojo used an alliterative word for the word "sh*t* .. which Askey claimed was an attempt to bypass DPR word ban. That was an idiotic justification for a permanent ban.

I emailed Danjojo and showed him various tricks on how to bypass DPR ISP ban with proxies.
Ahh, now you come up with this thing about his employment.
I talked to him. He was talkative. I asked him, and he flatly denied that he has anything to do with Sony. He said he posts to Fuji forum because his relative(mother-in-law as I remember) works for Fuji. In any case, that's the forum where all his previous two year posts were posted .. so you are flat out wrong that he was new to DPR.
Are you saying that you believe that NEX looked fantastic to him when it was just specs
He liked Nex. That doesn't mean he was ever interested in buying it. Digital cameras are gadgets, and some men just love talking about new gadgets, just like men talk abut cars, cellphones. and football.

As for you, I have seen you around in different forums (and your weird conspiracy theories, such as Sony asked Tamron to disable IS on lenses) ... and I am well aware of your passive aggressive and sarcastic style, along with your conspiracy mindset.
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

OneGuyKs wrote:He liked Nex. That doesn't mean he was ever interested in buying it. Digital cameras are gadgets, and some men just love talking about new gadgets, just like men talk abut cars, cellphones. and football.
Ahh, like you. :lol: Well, except you have a much more antagonistic style, done anonymously.
OneGuyKs wrote: As for you, I have seen you around in different forums (and your weird conspiracy theories, such as Sony asked Tamron to disable IS on lenses) ... and I am well aware of your passive aggressive and sarcastic style, along with your conspiracy mindset.
Actually, I don't think that is what I said. Post the link and let's see what I said since it doesn't sound like what I would. Hmm, I think I may know who you are! You post under a different id on dpreview and hide your real identity there too. Your modus operandi is to pop in and make insulting, aggressive posts and do it anonymously. Also, you have a very thin skin and that is why you hide who you are. I got your number. Bye, bye. :lol:
OneGuyKs

Unread post by OneGuyKs »

bakubo wrote:
OneGuyKs wrote:He liked Nex. That doesn't mean he was ever interested in buying it. Digital cameras are gadgets, and some men just love talking about new gadgets, just like men talk abut cars, cellphones. and football.
Ahh, like you. :lol: :
Hopefully this is the end to your weird conspiracy theories about Danjojo (what "secrets" did DPR know to ban him; who was he, where did he go, why did he disappear-- kidnapped by Sony?) ... but I am sure you will find something new to talk about again.

As for I being anonymous (another great mystery to resolve?), what does that have to do with the price of bread? This is an internet forum where we know most people usually just by their usernames. Or do you expect people to post their names, addresses, phone numbers, along with bank accounts?

Maybe I killed Danjojo, and FBI is now looking for me. That's why I must be anonymous? Yes that must be it.