A350 Images

Discussion of all digital SLR cameras under the Minolta and Konica Minolta brands
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
Glyn R
Initiate

A350 Images

Unread post by Glyn R »

Just checking my link works OK

Last edited by Glyn R on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The older I get the better I used to be.
Astros24
Acolyte

Re: A350 Images

Unread post by Astros24 »

Great photos. Do you know if an external flash for Minolta will work with the A350? I recently purchased the A350 and am still learning.
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Javelin »

Great shots I like the angle from the first one of the lock gate.
Javelin
Emperor of a Minor Galaxy

Unread post by Javelin »

Yes, but only certain ones, namely the 3600HS (D)and 5600HS(D) (I have heard of a smaller unit maybe model 2400HS but I doubt it's existence canse I've never see one) other flahses will work but usually only in manual mode. some thyrister flashes will work in a more automatic mode but you won't get the benefit of TTL or ADI flash metering although they can work very well also the sony/minoilta flashes will sync at higher speeds (HSS) and can operate wirelessly offthe camera. some flashes will need a hot shoe adaptor to fit as well

Astros24 wrote:Great photos. Do you know if an external flash for Minolta will work with the A350? I recently purchased the A350 and am still learning.
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

The similar model is the 2500 HS (D) but it does not have bounce, it's just a convenient direct flash a little more powerful than the built in model.

David
Glyn R
Initiate

Unread post by Glyn R »

I am using a Minolta 3600HS on my A350 works just fine. The wireless flash is a boon.