Ethiopia: Hamer Bull Jumping

Do you have a pBase or Flickr gallery? Stage your show here with links.
Forum rules
No more than three images or three external links allowed in any post or reply. Please trim quotations and do not include images in quotes unless essential.
marc pk
Acolyte

Ethiopia: Hamer Bull Jumping

Unread post by marc pk »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcpecque ... 628620324/

Hello;
I have been a member for quite some time, but never posted on this forum. By way of introduction, let me simply say that I had the pleasure to meet Gary Friedman and David Kilpatrick on the internet several times and that I am, like all of you, an avid photographer. Some of you may have seen a few Burmese shots of mine in Cameracraft; I thought I should also share shots from Ethiopia (Bull Jumping).
Just follow the above link. I have also posted shots of various Ethiopian Tribes, Myanmar locations and the Adriatic sea in various sets on Flickr. Your comments and observations are most welcome as I am just starting to actively use Flickr.
Sincerely
Marc
Birma
Tower of Babel

Re: Ethiopia: Hamer Bull Jumping

Unread post by Birma »

Welcome Marc :) . Great to have you posting on the forum. I enjoyed your pictures in Camera Craft. I think a lot of the regular posters are distracted by all of the exciting A7 news at he moment. I'm sure some of the regulars will be by soon ;)
Nex 5, Nex 6 (IR), A7M2, A99 and a bunch of lenses.
aster
Tower of Babel

Unread post by aster »

Welcome Marc, : )

Such a diverse gallery of photos you have. :) Different places and a close encounter with the tribal everyday life is kind of new to this forum except for an other member, Bakubo aka Henry Richardson who travels around the world to shoot as he feels like.

Neat collection of photos, thanks for sharing.

Yildiz
Dr. Harout
Subsuming Vortex of Brilliance

Unread post by Dr. Harout »

I just pushed the "Follow" sign in Flickr. I'm amazed.
A99 + a7rII + Sony, Zeiss, Minolta, Rokinon and M42 lenses

Flickr
bakubo
Tower of Babel

Unread post by bakubo »

Great to see your photos, Marc. Welcome to the forum!
aster wrote:Different places and a close encounter with the tribal everyday life is kind of new to this forum except for an other member, Bakubo aka Henry Richardson who travels around the world to shoot as he feels like.
Yes, I love to travel around the world and photograph also. Marc, let us know when you have new photos.
David Kilpatrick
Site Admin

Unread post by David Kilpatrick »

Amazing shots Marc - not sure I'd like to run naked across the backs of several bulls...

David